Knirps T200 Duomatic Umbrella - Red
The T2 Duomatic is regarded as Knirps' most durable compact umbrella. Strong, yet stylish, this umbrella can withstand rain, wind, and even snow storms!
Knirps umbrellas are designed and engineered in Germany, ensuring a high degree of quality, safety and durability. Knirps are strongly committed to manufacturing their products with a minimal impact upon the environment, and with fair compensation and working conditions provided to all involved in the production process. Designed to last for years, the fundamental quality and durability of their products is perhaps their signature contribution to sustainability!
- Automatic Open/Close button
- Ergonomic handle design
- Co-ordinating zippered case
- Convenient wrist-strap
- Broad canopy for optimum coverage and shelter
- 8 flexible, reinforced nylon ribs for optimum wind resistance
- High-grade aluminium shaft is lined with zinc for extra strength
- Clever spring-loaded mechanism to help prevent blow-outs in high wind conditions
- Wind tunnel tested design
- Unique 10-sided shaft tube to avoid torsion and twisting
- Tiny copper rings prevent component parts from grinding together, thereby ensuring years of smooth, reliable operation
- Light-weight and quick-drying, flat-woven polyester fabric with excellent qualities of UV resistance and protection
- Closed: 27cm long
- Canopy diameter: 95cm
- Weight: 310g
Knirps was founded in 1928, by Hans Haupt. An injury made it difficult for Hans to carry both a walking stick and a full length umbrella, so he set about creating a solution: the world’s first collapsible umbrella!Knirps innovative and clever designs include the world’s first automatic opening mechanism (1965), and many continually improving designs since then, making use of ever-improving modern materials and engineering.