Knirps T400 Duomatic Umbrella - Black
Technology with a clear design – whenever it rains you'll have a reliable folding umbrella in the T.400 Duomatic. The practical open-close function, the pleasant weight and the protective zip cover make it compact and comfortable. The large canopy offers coverage for two.
- High quality material mix of aluminium, steel and fibreglass
- Fits in a bag or pack despite the large canopy
- Can be easily folded without effort due to open-close-mechanism
- Material of umbrella: 100% polyester
- Zipper on the case for simple storage of the umbrella.
- Compact and comfortable
- User-friendly : function
- 8 ribs; small weight
- Zipper case
- Grip with strap
- 36cm closed
- 113cm diameter open
Knirps was founded in 1928, by Hans Haupt. An injury made it difficult for Hans to carry both a walking stick and a full length umbrella, so he set about creating a solution: the world’s first collapsible umbrella!Knirps innovative and clever designs include the world’s first automatic opening mechanism (1965), and many continually improving designs since then, making use of ever-improving modern materials and engineering.